Features and benefits of Netter pneumatic vibrators and impactors :
- Low air consumption
- Frequency or impulse adjustable via air pressure
- Amplitude of linear vibrators adjustable via the exhaust
- ATEX or stainless steel versions available
There are 3 different working principles:
Rotary vibrators generate rotary vibrations
Linear vibrators generate linear vibrations
Impactors generate impulses
The vibration characteristics of each vibrator are essentially defined by these 3 working principles.
Rotary vibrators mainly generate high frequency vibrations with low amplitude
Linear vibrators generate lower frequency vibrations with higher amplitudes
Knockers generate impulses comparable to a hammer blow.
Each of the 3 working principles has its own specific vibration characteristics. The respective application dictates which principle can be most effectively implemented. Our application engineers will be pleased to advise.
- Pneumatic Linear Vibrators Series NTK
- Pneumatic Linear Vibrators Series NTS
- Pneumatic Linear Vibrators Series NTP
- Pneumatic Roller Vibrators Series NCR
- Pneumatic Turbine Vibrators Series NCT
- Pneumatic Ball Vibrators Series NCB
- Pneumatic Unbalance Vibrators Series DV, CCV
- Pneumatic External Vibrators Series NVT, NVG, NVR, NQT